13 Sep 2017 / BlueFabric News and Events
Global Webinar on September 20, 2017: Turning BlueWorks Live Models into business processes applications without code
Join us on Wednesday, September 20, 2017, starting 10:00 AM EDT as Jon Wiener – Partner and VP of Sales and Marketing at AGYS- presents how you can turn BlueWorks Live Models into executable business processes applications, without code, with BlueFabric.
Click here to register.
Webinar is Free and in English.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
- You are interested in extending the value of process modeling into process automation
- You want to accelerate operational improvements and organizational competitiveness through rapid automation
- You are interested in Low Code alternatives to traditional process application development
- You are looking to automate high value or volume business processes at a lower cost than previously available
- You have been looking for a way to address “long tail” process automation requirements
- You want to deliver more value to the business, while maintaining platform control and without adding more IT overhead
- Your IT organization is overwhelmed with automation requests and you are looking for a way to push some of the effort upstream to the line of business
- You are looking to operationalize the cost of automation against very specific operational value
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
- Status update on the global process automation landscape (Successes, Issues, Future Opportunities)
- Introduction to the Low Code market and why it’s considered a game changing technology
- Low Code and its role in the future of Business Process Automation
- Demonstration of the AGYS BlueFabric platform – a Low Code tool for rapid automation of process application
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY?
- An understanding of opportunities for rapidly extending the value of BlueWorks Live
- A basic understanding of the Low Code market, as well as how and where it can provide leverage in a broader corporate process governance program
- An understanding of how and where a Low Code process platform can complement native process automation investment (where are High and Low Code best utilized)
- An introductory look at the AGYS BlueFabric platform
- A premium offer on any potential investment in BlueFabric by webinar attendees